terms & conditions | safety of load
1. The hirer is responsible for the contents of the skip and ensuring it is filled level to the top of the skip. Any overloaded skips will not be collected and a surcharge will be applied.
2. We do not accept the following items in our skips: Electrical items, large white goods, paint tins/aerosols, mattresses, food waste, plasterboard & tyres. Should these items be placed in the skip, an additional surcharge will be applied.
3. No hazardous waste such as asbestos, paints or solvents can be placed in our skips unless previously agreed with central skip hire. A surcharge will be applied to cover disposal costs of any hazardous waste in skips.
4. It is the hirer’s responsibility to provide all permits which may be required for the period of hire.
5. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure a safe and secure location for the skip. Any lighting or cones required must be provided by the hirer and any damage to the skip will incur additional costs.
6. It is the hirer’s responsibility for any damage incurred to paths, pavements or roads etc while the skip is being delivered or collected. It is the hirer’s responsibilty to provide any protection boards for the skip to be placed on.
These terms and conditions apply for the duration of the skip hire – from date of delivery until skip is collected.
WAITING TIME: Skip £60 per hour | Hook £70 per hour
ABORTED JOURNEY: Central £50 | Glasgow £70 | Edinburgh £90
ONSITE SKIP RESITE: Skip £60 | Hook £90
UNABLE TO LIFT: Central £50 | Glasgow £70 | Edinburgh £90
MATTRESS & TYRE SURCHARGE: £25 Per Item
Disposal of special waste, including asbestos & plasterboard MUST be arranged with our office prior to skip delivery.
Pricing for this and any other waste stream not listed above can be obtained from our office.
ALL PRICES EXCLUDE VAT AND ARE APPLICABLE FROM 1ST JULY 2019
Central House, Chattan Industrial Estate, Bonnybridge, FK4 2AG